Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sorry For the Silence...

Things are really busy around here right now. Camping was incredibly awesome, for those wondering. The weather was perfect for it, and the beach was beautiful (and mostly empty). It was a well needed break from the daily grind. Now that I'm back, I'm in the process of moving about an hour away, and trying to figure out how to move an apartment's worth of stuff into one room of a house.
*sigh*

Anyway, regular blogging should resume tomorrow, after I catch up on everything that I've been missing.

1 comment:

wellie said...

glad you had such a good time in the great outdoors! as for me, can't say camping is the ideal, lol... but hey, i'm with you on the trying to cram the apt into one room thing... i'm STILL trying to figure out where my stuff can go. it's a process. but let's hand out soon if we can ~ i miss my pirate roy!! ~~~VV